On September 7th, 2011 we will prove once again the power of coming together:
Several women business organizations of the Washington Metro Area have joined forces to create the Women Business Consortium with the sole purpose of executing the largest, most relevant local women’s conference. With a combined contact list of close to 20,000 people the Women Business Consortium creates a web of connections that is growing exponentially every day. Our goal is to reach the majority, if not all the women business owners and entrepreneurs of this Mid Atlantic region!
The Power of Presence:
The Power Conference: Women Doing Business! is designed to address the three hottest topics in business: Business Development and Contracting; Technology and Marketing, and Personal Development for Business Growth. Featuring space for over 38 breakout sessions, a large exposition area, a “meet the authors” one-on-one dedicated area, and a keynote luncheon meeting; we are providing attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors an opportunity to do it all – from showcasing their core capabilities, while developing relationships for future partnerships.
The Power in Numbers:
The Women Business Consortium joined forces to answer the call of women entrepreneurs; Give us a way to grow our businesses! We created the consortium for the sole purpose of executing the largest, most relevant local women’s conference yet. Realizing the power in combining our collective strengths, our goal is to reach the majority, if not all the women business owners and entrepreneurs of this region!
The Women Business Consortium is made up of groups from around the region to include:
- Women in Business Education Foundation, Inc./Women in Business Conference
- Women Business Owners of Montgomery County, MD
- Women Business Owners of Prince George’s County, MD
- Women Presidents’ Educational Organization, DC
Additionally, we have garnered together the support of many of the women’s groups in the region:
- Success in the City
- African Women Council, Inc., Montgomery County, MD
- Montgomery County Business and Professional Women
- Multinational Development for Women in Technology
- Maryland Women’s Heritage Center
- Sister4Sister Network, MD
- Metropolitan Business Council, Northern VA
Do you want to reach these women? Join us as a sponsor or have a booth at our conference!
CONTACT US for more information.
The Power of Coming Together:
Do you want to reach influential women in the DC Metro area? This is the conference you won’t want to miss!
By joining forces the Women Business Consortium has created an opportunity for networking as never seen before. Register to attend and get a chance to mix and mingle with powerful women from around the area.
Knowledge is Power:
Are you looking for a one-stop-shop to grow your business?
- Over 38 breakout sessions will be available on the hottest and most strategic topics in business: Teaming with Big Business, Personal Growth for Business Growth, Technology and Marketing, and Business Development and Contracting.
- A large exposition hall will showcase local businesses designed to create relationships for future partnerships.
- Mikki Taylor, Editor-at-Large, Essence Magazine will keynote the Luncheon with insights to “Master Your Life” .
- A chance to talk one-on-one with local authors at the Bookseller’s Cafe.
- A huge regional networking reception with all of the Conference Attendees and members of our Partnering Organizations.
Power in Presence:
Are you looking for an economical and efficient way to get your business out in front?
Sponsorship of The Power Conference gets your business in front of over 15,000 people virtually and 750-1000 people at the conference. Show your support and gain access to a valuable web of connections.
Want to reach these women? Join us as a sponsor!
For more information contact Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org