Photo Credit: http://digitalcapitalweek.org
Digital Capital (DC) Week 2011 (November 4 to November 11, 2011) DC WEEK is a 10 day festival filled with a variety of events that will bring together designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and social innovators of all kinds. The events are powered by the DC WEEK community and complemented by conferences, parties, and projects created by the festival organizers iStrategyLabs and Tech Cocktail. The first DC WEEK was held in June 2010 and drew 6,000 attendees from around the world.
Guess what you can do today?
- Register for DC WEEK. It’s FREE. Registration launched today.
- Click here to read the DC WEEK 2011 overview.
- Consider becoming a DC WEEK sponsor. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow DC WEEK on Twitter and use the hashtag #DCWEEK.
- Join the DC WEEK Facebook Fan Page.
- Submit an idea for DC WEEK 2011.
Are you planning to attend DC WEEK? Did you register yet?
Did you submit an idea for DC WEEK? What is it? We would love to hear your ideas!