Barbara Wrigley, business growth, Community Business Partnership, Events, George Mason University, Sponsorship, Success in the City, The Waterford, The Women Entrepreneurs' Expo, The Women's Business Center, Vendor, Vernice Aemour, Workshops
Inspirational Keynote Luncheon Speaker:
As featured on Oprah Winfrey, CNN, Tavis Smiley, NPR and elsewhere, Vernice Armour’s dynamic style and presentations have inspired thousands with an understanding of the passion and leadership required to EXCELerate. Her passion is helping organizations and individuals go from “Zero to Breakthrough™” by effectively leveraging leadership, diversity and innovation! Vernice is proud to be a WBC client and resides in Stafford, Virginia!
Vernice’s Keynote Address is entitled “Who Needs a Runway? Take Off From Where You Are!”
- To learn how to get your business started!
- To grow your business to the next level!
- To meet successful business owners!
- Powerful networking—350 expected!
- Eight Interactive workshops and more!
- All-day trade fair with 75 exhibitors!
- Inspiring VIP keynote luncheon with politicians and subject matter experts!
- Exciting raffle prizes!
- Because you deserve a great day!
- Because you are extraordinary!
- Because after ten years, we know how to put on a fabulous event!
Our Twitter hashtag is #weexpo
The Women Entrepreneurs’ Expo workshops, trade fair, keynote luncheon and raffle are produced and presented by the Women’s Business Center of Northern Virginia, a program of the Community Business Partnership (CBP). CBP is a sponsored program of George Mason University’s School of Public Policy and the Mason Enterprise Center.